Total Time1h 20m
- Category: Day-to-day, Gourmet
For the batter
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups RAR sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chocolate powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
For the frosting
- 1 cooking chocolate bar
- 100 milliliters cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon RAR sugar
- Preheat the oven at 180 ºC. In the meantime, beat the eggs with the sugar until you obtain a smooth mixture.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stirring well, and bake in a greased tin for 45 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out dry).
- In a small saucepan, over low heat to avoid boiling, melt the chocolate with the butter (no water bath needed).
- Add the cream slowly as the chocolate slowly softens and stir until it is shiny.
- Add the sugar and stir another minute.
- Pour over the cake with the help of a spatula.
GRANULATED WHITE SUGAR See product