for the batter
- 160 grams flour
- 60 grams RAR sugar
- 1 package cream
- 42 grams cold butter cut into small pieces
for the filling
- 2 zest of half a lemon
- 7 apples cut into quarters
- 120 grams RAR sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Porto wine
- 40 grams sultanas
- In a bowl, combine the flour with the RAR sugar.
- Add 1dl of cream and the butter. Stir with a fork until the dough is well mixed.
- Shape into a ball and sprinkle with flour. Wrap in a sticky film previously dusted with flour and, with the help of the rolling pin, roll out the dough to the size of the tin that you will be using.
- Keep in the refrigerator.
preparing the filling
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except the sultanas and walnuts.
- Place the mixture in a low lightly greased tin, cover with sticky film and microwave for 8 minutes at high power (800 W).
- Half-way through, about 4 minutes, carefully uncover the apples so as not to burn yourself, add the walnuts and sultanas and mix well.
- Microwave for the remaining time. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and place it on the prepared apples. Make two cross-shaped cuts in the centre of the dough and turn the ends out to build a square.
- Suggestion: you can make dough cut-outs to decorate pie. Brush the dough with a tablespoon of cream and sprinkle with RAR sugar and cinnamon. Bake in preheated oven at 200º, for 35 minutes or until golden brown.