- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 100 grams margarine
- 6 eggs
- 120 grams RAR sugar
- 500 milliliters milk
- 200 grams flour
- 50 grams cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
For the frosting
- 400 grams light condensed milk
- 30 grams chocolate powder
- 20 grams reduced fat cocoa powder
- 250 milliliters skim milk
- 100 grams chocolate sprinkles
- Turn on the oven to 170 ºC. Grease with margarine and sprinkle with flour a false bottom tin.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave together with the margarine, stopping from time to time to stir the mixture.
- Beat the yolks with the sugar for 5 minutes until a smooth mixture is obtained. Add the chocolate mixture, beating constantly.
- Then reduce the speed of the mixer a bit and add the milk alternately with the flour previously sifted with the cocoa, the baking powder, and the pinch of salt.
- Beat the egg whites till soft peaks form, carefully fold into the batter and pour into the tin. Bake for about 45 to 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool, and remove from tin carefully.
- Make the frosting: in a small pan mix the light condensed milk, chocolate powder, reduced fat cocoa powder and the milk.
- Over a low heat, stir until the mixture thickens (after about 15-20 minutes).
- Remove, let cool, pour over cake and garnish with chocolate sprinkles.