- 3 tablespoons fuls of margarine
- 1 1/2 cups RAR muscovado sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups oats in thin flakes
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan.
- Put the melted margarine with the sugar in the mixer, mix and add the eggs.
- Add the oats and wheat flour gradually and continue to beat.
- Add the milk, the cinnamon and beat until the mixture is smooth.
- Turn off the mixer and mix the baking powder into batter gently with a spoon.
- Grease a tin with margarine, sprinkle with flour and pour in the batter.
- Bake in preheated oven (210 °C) for 30 minutes.